David Szauder studied Art History and New Media in Budapest and afterwards spent a year on a scholarship in Helsinki.
Soon after arriving in Berlin, he started to work as the artistic director for the Hungarian Cultural Institute.
Also, he was a guest lecturer in film at University Babelsberg Konrad Wolf, where he found his own artistic style and have created unique method and the series of ‘Failed Memories’.
Over the years Szauder has exhibited and participated in various art and media projects, exhibitions and screenings, both within the Institute and throughout Europe and overseas. In 2014, together with two business partners, he founded his company – Building Scape – in Berlin, where he is working since as Art Director.
• Illustrative 17- The Biennale of Illustration & Graphic Art
• La Carteza del Error – exhibition – Argentina
• Failed Memories – Solo show – Romania
• DigitalArt – digital interactive installation – Center of Pompidou, Paris, 2013
• Glitch – installation – RUA RED South Dublin Art Center, Dublin,
• Baustelle als Ort der Kunst, Gallery Weekends Berlin, concept, art director
• “Deutsche Einheit am Balaton” – exhibition (curator) – Berlin, New York, Mainz, Dortmund, Balatonfüred
• ReConsidering Roma – video installation – Haus Bethanien, Berlin, 2011